sexual massage parlours
1 2
 sexual massage parlours
BCgirly
BCgirly Member (164posts)
5/8/2007 2:39:00 PM
ok so prostitution is illegal so why are these sexual massage parlours that offer sex for money not illegal. Cops know about these places yet these places still exist. Swedish Touch and Madame Cleo's are the more popular ones that ppl know about but there are TONS of less popular ones that are located everywhere in our lower mainland... even looking in the classified section in the newspaper you will find many.
Anyone know of a friend or anyone that has been in one of these places?
Man... has anyone been down seymour and seen those gorgeous hookers, they can be models.

HerbFriendly
HerbFriendly Member (30669posts)
5/8/2007 2:54:00 PM
Sound like BCgirly is looking for a job blush

dafunkmeister
dafunkmeister Member (17posts)
5/8/2007 11:17:00 PM
seymour...so that's where they are now!!!

BCgirly
5/9/2007 8:27:00 AM
yah, at the good part of downtown... you'll be paying an arm and a leg for them but they are HOT. Drive down seymour one of these nights and just take a peek

Spiderwoman
Spiderwoman Member (54106posts)
5/9/2007 1:04:00 PM
I don't think the girls should be allowed to work on the street.
They should all be in massage parlours and brothels should be legal.

Spiderwoman
Spiderwoman Member (54106posts)
5/9/2007 1:11:00 PM
^^ big deal

leave and go to another place

outtamyface
outtamyface Member (38posts)
5/11/2007 3:48:00 AM
I think the conservative elements in society (ie. religious people) are all too happy to see prostitutes living disparate lives full of drugs, abuse, and death... as they are now... as it is not legal. Prostitution here isn't as big as it is in, say Asia, where sometimes a large percent (sometimes 10-20%) of the female population has or had some kind of involvement with the sex industry. I've been to countries that have secret "signs" for prostitution, and once you figure out what they are, you realise it is literally EVERYWHERE. I remember in Korea, there was a building with a church, and it had one of those happy ending massagy places. Look at Japan for example, where it is officially "illegal" but sort of the same way that pot is illegal here... cops look the other way.

Don't know where I stand on this subject, but if brothels were legal, we'd probably see quite a lot more girls deciding to take up the job for quick cash. I mean, what would stop your university-going girl who needed a nice 100-500 dollars (easy money) every Saturday night or two to help pay her tuition bills?

Sorry, but if you don't have money, your girlfriend will probably be banging someone every week for that extra easy cash... sad, but it's true in many countries.

BigDaddySugarNutz
BigDaddySugarNutz Nightlife Industry (795posts)
5/11/2007 3:50:00 AM
I dont understand the Seymore Hookers thing.. why pay $300 for one chick for one time.. when i can get a crack hoe for $20 .. ****.. i could go 15 times for my $300

outtamyface
outtamyface Member (38posts)
5/11/2007 3:53:00 AM
^ errr, i hope ur double layering the condoms wink

Macblazer9
Macblazer9 Member (452posts)
5/11/2007 2:43:00 PM
Yeah, I just noticed those hookers on Seymour coming home from work last week. Good lord those girls are fine (well, I saw them from across the street, but their bodies are amazing). I wonder if they work at the Penthouse. I've seen them go into Penthouse to use the washroom.

And Big daddy, I'm willing to bet those prostitutes are worth more than 300. I'd be willing to bet that they are anywhere between 700-1000. Remember, they are basically at yaletown, and the mayor of Vancouver and David Pratt lives around there. So, that drives up their price due to demand.

Prostitution should be legal. I'd be willing to bet that we could control STD's and STI's if prostitution were made legal, and professional brothels were made. A lot less women would disappear, and our streets would be cleaner.

BigDaddySugarNutz
BigDaddySugarNutz Nightlife Industry (795posts)
5/15/2007 2:03:00 AM
na they aint that much .. we got my buddy one on his bachelor party.. was like 300-500 depending on what he wanted.. we got him a lay for 300.. she was hot..

NickyNineDoors
NickyNineDoors Member (2522posts)
5/15/2007 11:10:00 AM
^Wow...I could tolerate the whole stripper for the bachelor's party...but getting sex?

Um...yeah that's called cheating...I dunno, I definitely don't agree with that.

_sketchy_
_sketchy_ Member (12691posts)
5/15/2007 11:30:00 AM

blank stare

Macblazer9
Macblazer9 Member (452posts)
5/17/2007 11:37:00 PM
300? Wow, that's cheap. Back when I rolled with seedy people in Calgary, I knew a girl who would have been a seymour street girl, who was charging $700.

Which girl did he get? White? Black? etc?

BCgirly
5/18/2007 10:07:00 AM
those girls will charge whatever they want.... if the guy is young and not bad looking she'll do him for 300-500... if the guy is old and nasty she'll charge $900

BlahBlahGirl
BlahBlahGirl Member (7702posts)
5/18/2007 11:02:00 AM
the girls on seymour all look 15-18. It breaks my heart.

__________preen
__________preen Nightlife Industry (26423posts)
5/18/2007 7:43:00 PM
I used to work at The Penthouse. The girls on the street have nothing to do with them and they stopped letting hookers use the bar to pick up tricks years and years ago. I asked one of them how much she made a night and she said $1400. Not much considering what she must have to do to shut herself off while her body is used in that way. I had to shut something off in me to strip and I found it emotionally costly.

I wouldn't prevent my bf from going to see strippers on occasion, but if we were to get married, I'd forbid him from having one for his stag. I don't think it's nice to celebrate a last night of freedom like being with your woman is somehow the end of the world. Don't like monogamy? Don't get married. This is coming from someone who's in a relatively open relationship, btw, because I can't promise monogamy. Can't or wont do it? Don't pretend you can/will/want to.

Don't know where I stand on this subject, but if brothels were legal, we'd probably see quite a lot more girls deciding to take up the job for quick cash. I mean, what would stop your university-going girl who needed a nice 100-500 dollars (easy money) every Saturday night or two to help pay her tuition bills?

As the strip clubs close down, the girls who are already willing to fund uni via the sex trade are heading to the rub and tugs. Sure a few people will stray into it if it's made easy, we can't help that. It has to be made safe because a huge portion of our population are in the sex trade or are patrons and majority safety is so important.

Bijou_7
Bijou_7 Member (8454posts)
5/18/2007 8:05:00 PM
^ I totally agree with that. I can't stand seeing guys go into marriage with the attitude that they're going to be bound by ball and chain for the rest of their lives. They should be true to themselves and not marry for any other reason except for the fact that they are madly in love with their fiance and committed to monogamy.

Ishtar
Ishtar Member (5721posts)
5/19/2007 1:32:00 AM
I totally disagree with getting a hooker for a stag. That is so classless and to be bragging like BigDaddySugarNutz goes to show how much of a douche he really is.

Like Mary said, the hookers have nothing to do with The Penthouse or the stripping industry. They use the washroom there, maybe have one drink but they do not solicit on the property or dance on stage. You need an agent in order to dance on stage.To even question if a hooker works at a strip club goes to show how ignorant that person is.

__________preen
__________preen Nightlife Industry (26423posts)
5/19/2007 7:03:00 AM
I don't think that kind of ignorance is a fault, Ishtar. Stripping is a subculture and therefore it's customs and practices are not general knowledge. Moreover, the line between private dancing and prostittution is somewhat thin here and non-existant in other cities.

Ever been to the 5? I worked there for 2 days and then quit because I couldn't make money. I didn't realize that girls were giving blowjobs and letting the guys touch them - as a clean dancer I couldn't compete.

I don't think dancers can expect understanding from outside their bubble. In fact, the relatively high income is a tradce off for isolation (although, spending much of your income on gear and make up renders this point a bit useless). Everyone deserves respect, but if you place yourself outside of the community, the community is not going to understand you.

Ishtar
Ishtar Member (5721posts)
5/19/2007 7:43:00 PM
I am just tired of people who think dancers are sluts.

I am at the bar performing and making money while the little barsluts are doing their thang for alcohol.

1 2
Wanna add a comment?

Or Sign up to Clubvibes